Friday, January 11, 2019

Postgrade Studies

Hi! as you know I’m studying chemistry and pharmacy and as I wrote in the last post, I would like work in hospitals, specifically in the area of Drug surveillance… I mentioned this because the topic of this week is about a postgraduate course that I would consider taking in the future and obviously it’s related with that area.

First I have to say that I didn’t know the postgraduate courses almost now and there are a lot to choose, but the one that convince me and the one that I would like to take in the future is the “Clinical Pharmacy course”, because it’s completely related with the area that I mentioned on the beginning and with that course I will be more prepared to developed as a good Clinical pharmacist in the hospital, doing my job with more confidence and also the most importance reason is that I could help more people with my knowledge.

In that course I would like have subjects where I could learn how to analyze theoretical clinical cases and how make health projects oriented to the prevention, detection and resolution of problems related to the pharmacotherapy.

Talking about where I would like to take this course I have to say that I would like to keep studying in Chile and in this faculty too because in the future I’d like to work and do good things for the country that gave me everything.



To finish, I’d like take this course as a part time course, because the other part of my time I’d work to pay it… Unforgettable this is not free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The healthy entertainment

The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, ...