Friday, May 19, 2017

Music in my life

It is a topic that I like very much. Music is an important part of my life because here I found a world where you can create everything that you want in sounds form.
I like to listening different music styles and then learn the different ways that exist to make a good song. Good songs like “Bohemian Rhapsody”, “Smooth Criminal” and “November Rain”.  This examples are some of the many songs that motivate me to make a great composition.
It was the part where I took “true music” with the idea of create some similar, but in the reality I only make bad songs. Due to my little capacity for do good music, I prefer listening or dancing it. Who doesn´t love to travel to another place with a good guitar solo from Eddie Van Halen or Kirk Hammet? Exist any person in the world who doesn´t have danced “La cumbia del marcianito”?

I don’t believe that someone can live without this beautiful art.

3 comments:

The healthy entertainment

The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, ...