Friday, January 11, 2019

English in my life

Well, topic is about my English experience and about some changes that I could propose to this course.

I started my English experience on English 3rd because when I started the university I did a test to see my level and that was the result… I was really happy because I could finish in one year something that is for 2 years and that is a really great option that gave the university to the students because, for example if you stayed in the 4th level with the test, you could decide if you want to start in level 1,2,3 or 4 and also It’s is so great because If you have like a medium English is a little boring and a waste of time do the basic course…Obviously, that is my vision.

Talking about the class there were so dynamic and entertaining the both semesters and I have learned a lot of how to react or how to developed in some regular situations, like giving directions, an advice, an opinion of everything and I have win a lot of personality, talking about talk in English.

About the “blog experience” I found this a really innovative way to practice your writing English and I have never thought that I could write more than a paragraph of anything and that is awesome because now I could write, read and understand a lot of new things. But I know that I can be better in those aspects and especially in the “spoken English” so I propose to myself take other course of English in this faculty, like the scientific and read books with that language too.

To finish, I have to say that the English is not just in the class I also use this language knowledge when I see movies without subtitles and when I listen to music, I try to write the lyrics in English and then I translate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The healthy entertainment

The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, ...