Saturday, January 12, 2019

Dogs: The best friend



In the whole animal world, there are one that is called "the best friend of the man" and its title comes from the first of them that went along with the being human in ages BC. "It's the Dog", my favorite pet. Although it didn´t was a pet since the beginning of the humans, years has been ordered of that, creating the best couple of the universe.
My dog is called “Dora”, like “Dora, The Explorer” but it responds to my calls faster than the “Explorer”. We get it in 2013 because a family that had two dogs, one day more paws get in their house, but it family didn´t had the money to care all the new members so they gave some puppies. Since that day my life changed a lot because I found a partner who can play with me anytime, someone who could hear me without tell me that I´m wrong or crazy.
In summer, we get out to the park and play with its ball and toys (its favorite is rubber duck) and run a little together. In Winter, we play the same games but within the house. I love it because it doesn´t need nothing but love

The another animals in the photo are my brother and me

No comments:

Post a Comment

The healthy entertainment

The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, ...