Saturday, January 12, 2019

The healthy entertainment


The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, there are many ways to have a good leisure time. This time I´ll focus in TV series and comics and how it changes some behavior in me or teach me something new.
Starting for the survivor instinct, “The Walking Dead” is a TV series that show us a post-apocalyptic world infested with zombies. The history is about Rick Grimes and his group that must fight and solve different kinds of problems that a post-apocalyptic USA can give you. It is my favorite TV series because it teaches me what I must do in case of a zombie apocalypses.
I consider that I´m a real fan of this serie, due to the time that I have watching it throughout the time (about 8 years). Likely it is the only serie that I have seen completely because actually I don’t have time to see another serie or TV program that catch me in the same way as TWD.
This TV series begun with the aim of giving “life” to TWD comic. About the comics, it was the entrance to the world of “reading” and the healthy entertainment. I start reading comics at the age of 8 with X-men comics that friend lend me because in that time I was sick and laid in my bed doing absolutely nothing.
In the same line of entertainment, we found the cartoons. An important piece of instant happiness in my life, at least between 4 and 14 years old. They gave me hours of fun and laughs.
My family usually watch series like CSI, Dr. House, NCIS and all of these kinds of series that make you think you are the smartest person in the country because you guess to the murder or the pathology  
With my friends is very common talk about anime, cartoon or movies based on it. As we have viewed the same cartoons or anime, usually we discuss of that for hours and suppose things that could have occurred.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The healthy entertainment

The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, ...