Friday, May 5, 2017

My favourite piece of technology

My favorite device is the same of most people of this age: the cellphone. It’s all in one! My cellphone brand is Samsung and it was a gift from one of my best friends. He decided to give me the cellphone after he saw my old cellphone; a real garbage, broken screen and very slow.
I like my cellphone because it allow me see “memes” and know what is happening in the world at real time. By the way, you can do many different activities with it: to do calls, know where you are, read web books, etc. But you can’t swim underwater or do a hydrogen bomb with it.
I have lost it only one time, in my secondary school and it was too horrible because when I lost it my friend asked me if the cellphone had worked without problems and I didn’t know what say at the moment. Nevertheless, he did that only to joke me because he had found it in the bathroom.

I think that the version of my phone isn’t an important topic, therefore it doesn’t matter.

5 comments:

The healthy entertainment

The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, ...