Friday, May 19, 2017

The story of my friends

Persons in the picture are my friends, guys who have the same interest than me: Videogames, sports, science and junk food. I saw them most part of the time, some five days a week by the school and volleyball team, others the seven days of the week due to I worked with they too. They were very important to me, until the “University attacked” and therefore, now I don’t see them with same frequency than in the past.
This picture was took in “Laguna de Chicureo” and we were celebrating Sebastian’s Birthday in September two years ago and I still remembering that day. It was a really crazy day: We decided don’t go to the school to arrive early to his house and thus enjoy more hours. First we went to eat donuts and cakes, after that we went to eat pizza with garlic bread (No, it is not too much).
Between the donuts and pizza we took this picture, a mean, the sister of one of my friend (who was there to, and only god knows why she was there) took it.
I like this picture very much because it represents the exactly moment when our friendship was the best, the funniest and strongest in the world.
(I'm in the middle)


2 comments:

The healthy entertainment

The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, ...