Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sleeping At Job


You can find your perfect job only if you know the area where is impossible that anyone else can do the same activity better than you, letting you shine like the most massive star. In my case, one of my favourite activities and where my performance could be perfect is fall sleep and laying in the bed. So the job that I would like to have is “Bed Tester” which with “Drugs tester” and “Videogames tester” are the best job that the human being could think up. I imagine it like the better experience that a common person might undergo, with soft pillows and comfortable beds.
It is an indoor job because commonly this activity is executed before the device leave the plant, so for the same point it cannot allow me travel so much but who knows, maybe with the time I could become an international bed tester and test different kinds of them from worldwide allowing me travel a lot, and it is a great idea.
Searching information about how much money can get a bed tester at the end of the month I found that is enough to eat and not starve. Point to the lazy people
The major that I’m studying is not very related with the job that I dream but is one with the better employability at the first year of graduate and because of that I’m still here
One of the worst thing that I think that could happen in this job could be end up hating the beds, because even the most perfect job in the world can become hell.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The healthy entertainment

The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, ...