Friday, January 11, 2019

Great concerts


Well, in my short live I just have been in two "big" concerts. The first one was the "Trash Tour" of Metallica on November 12thof 2013 and the second one was part of the "Taking one for the team Tour" of Simple Plan and was the last year on December 15th.

If I have to decide between both concerts my favorite one was the last, SIMPLE PLAN.
Simple Plan is one of Canada's most successful punk-pop acts, formed on 1999.

I started to listen that band because one of my best friends recommend me the song “shut up” in 7th grade and when I heard the song  I finished listening all their songs because they are so addictive…  In consequence I love that band since I was in 8th and my friend and I made the promise that if they come to Chile, we will go.

The concert took place in Santiago specifically on the “Cúpula” located in O’Higgins Park and I have to admit that was the best experience of my life, first of all because I went with my friend and because the atmosphere was so incredible… everyone was screaming, jumping and singing so heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The healthy entertainment

The entertainment is one of the most important thing in our lives. Someone find it in sports, another reading a book or watching a movie, ...